Thursday, April 23, 2009

StarsMakeupHaven.com Individual Eyeshadows!

If you haven't heard Stars Makeup Haven has recently got in individual shadows for sale. So far they have 15 colors but over the next month or so they will be getting in many more. I was recently sent them to review and I must say they are fantastic.

Pigmentation is phenomenal, texture is smooth. I am in love with these things and I have used them everyday since I got them. You may have seen a few videos on these already but under another name "hot pots". If you are looking to buy these from a trustworthy company with great customer service than stars makeup haven is the place to go! I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Check out my video review below...



WHERE TO BUY!:




Here are a few pictures of the shadows for your viewing pleasure. As always you can simply click the picture to make it larger. Enjoy!




FROM SMH SITE:

SWATCHES IN ARTIFICIAL LIGHTING: Top Row:Cocoa, Frenzy, Cashmere, Dominatrix, Champagne, Cougar, Divine, Sunrise, Fresh
Bottom Row: Regal, Metro, Smoke and Mirrors, Plum Crazy, Glam, Something Blue

SWATCHES IN NATURAL LIGHTING:Top Row:Cocoa, Frenzy, Cashmere, Dominatrix, Champagne, Cougar, Divine, Sunrise, Fresh
Bottom Row: Regal, Metro, Smoke and Mirrors, Plum Crazy, Glam, Something Blue

IN THE 28 PAN PALLETE also from starsmakeuphaven.com
Eyeshadow of the day using Cashmere, Champagne and Dominatrix.
Tutorial coming tomorrow :D

About The Author
Bie, that's my name. Im just an ordinary blogger.Ea eam labores imperdiet, apeirian democritum ei nam, doming neglegentur ad vis. Ne malorum ceteros feugait quo, ius ea liber offendit placerat, est habemus aliquyam legendos id. Eam no corpora maluisset definitiones.
Share This

7 comments:

Sarah on April 23, 2009 at 11:55:00 PM CDT said...

Wow, that's so awesome, I'm excited!! Thanks so much for informing everyone about this site!

Kristina on April 26, 2009 at 1:23:00 PM CDT said...

Hi Erica,

I'm new to your blog - found it based on the YT link on the StarsMakeupHaven website. I'm intrigued by your swatches - really like the look of a few of those shadows - but am having trouble knowing which ones are which because the pictures aren't labeled. Would you mind labeling them or letting me/us know which shades are which in the pictures? Thanks!

- Kristina
http://sasquatchswatch.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

These look awesome. Which one is more similar to MAC's Smoke & Diamonds? Smoke and Mirrors or Metro?

XxPinkTwilightxX on April 28, 2009 at 2:20:00 PM CDT said...

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your reviews on products. They are very informative. I definally will be checking out a few of these shadows. Thanks again for the information. Great job on revamping you blog page. I just started my blog up this month. It is a great way to interact with everyone. Have a great week.

Jessicaxo on May 18, 2009 at 11:14:00 PM CDT said...

hey girl! I gave you an award on my page, so check it out!

Anonymous said...

interesting i really like the green and purple. how does the plum crazy compare to the mufe #92 e/s? tia!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
Several
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews

Post a Comment