Monday, March 8, 2010

Contact/ PR

Readers: If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me via email at: youtuberequests@gmail.com I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.


If you are a beauty company, or a retailer, who is interested in having me review your products for my readers, you can contact me via my email address listed below. Alternately if you are interested in sponsoring a contest, a giveaway etc, please feel free to drop me a line.

My Email: youtuberequests@gmail.com

post signature

About The Author
Bie, that's my name. Im just an ordinary blogger.Ea eam labores imperdiet, apeirian democritum ei nam, doming neglegentur ad vis. Ne malorum ceteros feugait quo, ius ea liber offendit placerat, est habemus aliquyam legendos id. Eam no corpora maluisset definitiones.
Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment