Thursday, August 23, 2012

Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase


Hey everyone! Not sure if any of my readers are particularly interested in Estee Lauder but I thought I would share the current gift with purchase deals. The past 6 months or so I have been using their Double Wear Foundation (LOVE IT!) but I really can't justify spending that much on a foundation (even if it does last way longer than a bottle of drugstore since it covers better with much less product) unless I get the gift with purchase! So if any of you are like me here are the current gift with purchase deals on Estee Lauder!


Dillard's

Online and In Store
I Think this one ends at the end of the month.

Spend $35.00 and receive:
 Cosmetic bag, Sample Sized Mascara, Advanced Night Repair,  YOUR CHOICE of moisturizer (Resilience Lift OR Time Zone) AND YOUR CHOICE
of 2 lipstick set. (Tiger Eye & Tiramisu OR Pink Parfait & Berry Truffle)
 





Spend $70.00 and also receive:
a matching zippered case and a blush/bronzer compact.
 
If you order online and use ebates.com you receive 3% cash back 




Boscov's: 

Online and In Store 
Ends 9/3/2012.  
CODE:  EL812

Spend $35.00 and receive a 7-piece gift:  Cosmetic bag,
Sample Sized Mascara, Advanced Night Repair,  YOUR CHOICE of
moisturizer (Resilience Lift OR Time Zone) AND YOUR CHOICE
of 2 lipstick set. (Tiger Eye & Tiramisu OR Pink Parfait &
Berry Truffle) 

FREE SHIPPING with any beauty purchase of $50.00 and use EBATES for 3% CASH BACK on this purchase.

So same gift here except Boscov's does not have the bronzer and blush palette that you get at Dillards if you spend over 70$. Keep that in mind if you would like to get someone a perfume set from there for Christmas I would do it now and get your foundation so you can get the blush palette at Dillards! 

I went today and got mine here is a lousy iphone pic :D
I picked the Time Zone moisturizer so I could use it around my eyes and I am super excited to try out the mascara! I have been eying this one for a few months wanting to try it! It has fantastic reviews on makeupalley.com! The lipsticks look beautiful as well, Estee Lauder and MAC make the best lipsticks in my opinion. The bag looks like a nice bag as well, not cheaply made! I like that! Hope this helped any other Estee Lauder girls out there! Enjoy!


Oh and just for fun I gotta add a cute pic of the baby boy!  Isn't he the cutest? Happy Shopping! :D
post signature
About The Author
Bie, that's my name. Im just an ordinary blogger.Ea eam labores imperdiet, apeirian democritum ei nam, doming neglegentur ad vis. Ne malorum ceteros feugait quo, ius ea liber offendit placerat, est habemus aliquyam legendos id. Eam no corpora maluisset definitiones.
Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment