Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit

Image Courtesy of The Frugal Find

Hey ladies! I wanted to hop on really quickly to tell you about a couponing deal that I took advantage of today and I am so glad I did! I was browsing for some coupons before I made a shopping trip and ran across a coupon for $5.00 off any Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit. The post I found it on said that many Walmarts had these items clearanced down to $5.00 making these free! I was very excited! I'm a big air freshener/candle kind of gal so I printed the coupon and off I went. My walmart had them clearanced to $5.98 so I still had to pay a little over a dollar for mine but it was well worth it!  These products are available in 3 combination fragrances: Pineapple and Mangosteen, Fuji Apple and Cardomom Spice, and Lavender and Juniper Berry.  My walmart here in West Texas only carried the Pineapple one.


I got it home and put it together and sat it on the TV stand. How it works is there is a little bottle of oil hidden under the grey part on the bottom and the little white paper sticking up in the middle between the two pieces of decorative bamboo absorbs the oil and releases the smell into the air. The box has instructions behind the freshener that tell you how to put it together as you can see here.



Pretty much you push the white card down into the bottle of oil until you hear a click and then its ready. Within 5 minutes of having it set up in my living room I could smell the pineapple fragrance throughout the whole apartment and boy is it yummy! Even James (my two year old) kept sniffing and saying, "MMM! Good, Mom!" Speaking of James another neat feature of this air freshener is it's spill proof! So even if James knocks it over we're good! The fragrance is suppose to last one month before you have to buy a refill, but hey for one dollar even if it lasts a week I'll be happy! It's definitely a beautiful design as well! I love how it looks on my TV Stand! If you would like to print yourself a coupon and get one head on over to http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=ESCRSS3024&crid=cj1041-n3&varb=4233&cid=17419107&afsrc=1
 


Please note that you will only be able to print one coupon from coupons.com's website. That is their rules not mine! :D

I hope a couple of you take advantage of this deal! I am loving mine right now so happy I got it!

post signature

About The Author
Bie, that's my name. Im just an ordinary blogger.Ea eam labores imperdiet, apeirian democritum ei nam, doming neglegentur ad vis. Ne malorum ceteros feugait quo, ius ea liber offendit placerat, est habemus aliquyam legendos id. Eam no corpora maluisset definitiones.
Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment